This blog is best viewed in FireFox or Safari browsers, as Google/Blogger doesn't show the Followers and other items on the other browsers, so until they get that fixed these are your best options, sorry for any inconvenience
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR BLOG UPDATES AND COMMENTS...lets build a community of sharing and support ...
how I see that happening is to keep a conversation flow going on the article posts. I will start the conversation and I would love for you to leave your comments and/or what is resonating with you on a daily/weekly/hourly basis, we need each other and to stay in contact and this is a perfect way of doing that.

OPENING MESSAGE

MESSAGE OF THE NEW YEAR which could also be stated as a VISION OF THE NEW YEAR, wehave found that what we vision/see manifests and right now we all need to vision freedom, sovereignty and abundance for ourselves, our home, our community and our world.

AS I FIND MYSELF and other close friends evolving in our purpose and life we find ourselves changing and wanting to create the New Earth in this the year of 2013. What a group of us have done is create a Visionary Circle, with a willingness to teach and educate others on the paths we have been exploring and learning the past several years.

HENCE, THE REBIRTHING OF GLOBAL PEACE; we will be sharing the information that has brought us to this point and the new current information that is surfacing on a daily basis. It will all be updated here on a daily basis and we can all learn, love and evolve together in love and light.

This is the year, 2013, for Unity, Community and Love. We are all going to learn how to bring these three elements into our personal life, or family life, our community and the world, and we would really like for you to join us for this journey and to participate with us on building a community here on the internet from whatever part of the world you are in, you are all welcome!!!!

WELCOME ABOARD and enjoy the journey with us, we can travel this road together to find the love, peace and divine wonder of this thing we call LIFE.

The Work For Our Real Final Work is Here!

!!~~!! NESARA - What? Why? How? and More

Happy New Year 2013

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ascended Health the Pathway to Health Today

Ascended Health the Pathway to Health Today

I very seldom promote a health product and that is for two reasons; one being that health products work so different on each individual and second, they didn’t work for me, for whatever reason.

I heard about Ascended Health( Compton) through David Wilcock and I had/have high respect for David and he said these products were the “Hummer” of all health products; hence I gave them a try.  Compton knows his information and puts that information to excellent use in the products he scientifically and personally puts together.

Just a brief testimony how the products have made a difference in my life/body; I took Purple Heart and within two hours of taking it the pain I had in my right shoulder was gone.  This pain had been with me for about 6 months or more and the only relief I got was using my ionic medallion at night so I could get some sleep.  I don’t take any sort of traditional medicines whether over the counter or by prescription so I handled my pain mentally and with the medallion, so you can see how thrilled I was.  This is just my story, and it is real and very exciting for me. I continue my product plan and know that my body is healing from the inside out and my life will change for the better because of these products.

Watch the video as he explains what he knows about creating health in our bodies and about the products themselves.  Here is the link to his website for information and how to order the products and/or to contact him with questions:



No comments:

Post a Comment