This blog is best viewed in FireFox or Safari browsers, as Google/Blogger doesn't show the Followers and other items on the other browsers, so until they get that fixed these are your best options, sorry for any inconvenience
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR BLOG UPDATES AND COMMENTS...lets build a community of sharing and support ...
how I see that happening is to keep a conversation flow going on the article posts. I will start the conversation and I would love for you to leave your comments and/or what is resonating with you on a daily/weekly/hourly basis, we need each other and to stay in contact and this is a perfect way of doing that.

OPENING MESSAGE

MESSAGE OF THE NEW YEAR which could also be stated as a VISION OF THE NEW YEAR, wehave found that what we vision/see manifests and right now we all need to vision freedom, sovereignty and abundance for ourselves, our home, our community and our world.

AS I FIND MYSELF and other close friends evolving in our purpose and life we find ourselves changing and wanting to create the New Earth in this the year of 2013. What a group of us have done is create a Visionary Circle, with a willingness to teach and educate others on the paths we have been exploring and learning the past several years.

HENCE, THE REBIRTHING OF GLOBAL PEACE; we will be sharing the information that has brought us to this point and the new current information that is surfacing on a daily basis. It will all be updated here on a daily basis and we can all learn, love and evolve together in love and light.

This is the year, 2013, for Unity, Community and Love. We are all going to learn how to bring these three elements into our personal life, or family life, our community and the world, and we would really like for you to join us for this journey and to participate with us on building a community here on the internet from whatever part of the world you are in, you are all welcome!!!!

WELCOME ABOARD and enjoy the journey with us, we can travel this road together to find the love, peace and divine wonder of this thing we call LIFE.

The Work For Our Real Final Work is Here!

!!~~!! NESARA - What? Why? How? and More

Happy New Year 2013

Monday, December 19, 2011

David Wilcock: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit that Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson


Written by David Wilcock, Divine Cosmos, Sunday, 18 December 2011
David’s life has been threatened to tell you this story… so we are rushing it out to insure his safety.
This is the big one… over two million tons of gold secretly confiscated by the Federal Reserve to create “bubble money”, and the lawsuit that could bring the whole global conspiracy crashing down.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT
First of all, I want to thank you for giving this your serious consideration. Nothing I’ve ever written before has gotten me a death threat — and though I consider myself a strong person, I was quite disturbed by it.
I sprung into immediate action to insure this electrifying story went as far as wide as possible — in case anything happened to me.
We now have multiple, powerful insider groups pledging to protect me — and the story has spread so quickly through the Internet that I believe its publicity is its greatest protection.
As I prepare to post this section, we’ve already had over 400,000 hits, 1000 written comments and 21,000 Facebook Likes on Part One in less than six days.
Tens of thousands of people are writing about this on their own websites, and the growth rate is at least geometric, if not logarithmic at this point.
HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
It was 3:30 PM on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 when I found out I might be tortured to death for writing “The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny.”
I was told I should get Part Two out that night for my own protection, as this was the most sensitive, jealously-guarded secret of all — and tomorrow may be too late.
I moved very quickly to protect myself once this call came in, immediately publishing “death threat” updates to my article, which was already extremely popular.
Kerry Cassidy suddenly called me and told me she was going on the radio in 20 minutes and recommended I join her. I ran into the shower and started the show immediately after I dried off in a hurry.
Our outdoor heat pump was dying after 23 years of service, so the room was disturbingly cold. All the lights would noticeably dim for three seconds every minute or two as I heard the compressor struggle in vain to kick on.
I had no idea how long the power would stay on or how much I would be able to get out on the air.
I’d barely had time to think about how horrible it would be to die of torture. It all hit me while I was on the show. From what you’ve been telling me in your letters, hardly anyone can listen to this show without crying.
Our heat pump wasn’t the only equipment that nearly died of exhaustion during this broadcast. We literally collapsed American Freedom Radio’s streaming audio server for the first time in their entire history — due to unprecedented demand.
YOU MAY HAVE SAVED MY LIFE
Kerry’s fast action, as well as Coast bringing me on the air for an update the next night, may very well have saved my life.
However, none of this would have been enough to protect me if you hadn’t sprung into action so quickly — by educating yourself and spreading the word far and wide.
For that, you have my eternal gratitude.
Everyone is pissed off about the world economy right now, and this is the real history of how we all ended up in this position.
It’s not a cosmic, sci-fi story about extraterrestrials and UFOs. (Well, hmm… after re-reading everything, I can’t really say that anymore!) Overall, it’s very tangible, very terrestrial, and very straightforward.
This information is so amazing, and has been kept so secret, that I expect many great movies will be written about it for years to come. You are about to be one of the very first to learn something that will ultimately be common knowledge.
This is Part Two of an article series. The information is quite intricate and not everything will be reiterated. For that reason, you may want to read Part One and get familiar, if you are not already:
Please click on the link above to read the complete article by David...

1 comment:

  1. My comments on this are not going to mean anything unless you click on the link to take you to the complete article... but here goes... i was raised an a very abusive childhood, it has taken me years to manifest complete recovery from that, so when David is/was describing what abuse is and does... i could so relate and he said it so clear, loving, and eloquent i just sat here and cried... it was so touching to me and so beautiful... he is an angel manifested in flesh for us all to experience... i love you David!!!!

    namaste,
    spiritdancing

    ReplyDelete