This blog is best viewed in FireFox or Safari browsers, as Google/Blogger doesn't show the Followers and other items on the other browsers, so until they get that fixed these are your best options, sorry for any inconvenience
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR BLOG UPDATES AND COMMENTS...lets build a community of sharing and support ...
how I see that happening is to keep a conversation flow going on the article posts. I will start the conversation and I would love for you to leave your comments and/or what is resonating with you on a daily/weekly/hourly basis, we need each other and to stay in contact and this is a perfect way of doing that.

OPENING MESSAGE

MESSAGE OF THE NEW YEAR which could also be stated as a VISION OF THE NEW YEAR, wehave found that what we vision/see manifests and right now we all need to vision freedom, sovereignty and abundance for ourselves, our home, our community and our world.

AS I FIND MYSELF and other close friends evolving in our purpose and life we find ourselves changing and wanting to create the New Earth in this the year of 2013. What a group of us have done is create a Visionary Circle, with a willingness to teach and educate others on the paths we have been exploring and learning the past several years.

HENCE, THE REBIRTHING OF GLOBAL PEACE; we will be sharing the information that has brought us to this point and the new current information that is surfacing on a daily basis. It will all be updated here on a daily basis and we can all learn, love and evolve together in love and light.

This is the year, 2013, for Unity, Community and Love. We are all going to learn how to bring these three elements into our personal life, or family life, our community and the world, and we would really like for you to join us for this journey and to participate with us on building a community here on the internet from whatever part of the world you are in, you are all welcome!!!!

WELCOME ABOARD and enjoy the journey with us, we can travel this road together to find the love, peace and divine wonder of this thing we call LIFE.

The Work For Our Real Final Work is Here!

!!~~!! NESARA - What? Why? How? and More

Happy New Year 2013

Thursday, December 15, 2011

David Wilcock’s blog: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14TH, 3:39 PM: DEATH THREAT –


 
PLEASE SHARE THIS WIDELY. IT WILL HELP KEEP DAVID SAFE!! 

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14TH, 3:39 PM: DEATH THREAT

For the first time in my entire career as a journalist, I have been given a very severe threat, handed to me from one of my top insiders.

I was told that I have tonight only to get Part Two out — “it would be a very good idea” for my own safety, as publicity is protection.

Although the exact nature of the threat is unspecified, I was told I might be “lucky” if all I got was torture.

If I am savvy, so I am told, I may get away with spending the rest of my life in a top-secret facility in a “deep, dark hole” working as a black-ops scientist.

The best protection I have is publicity. For that same reason I will be releasing Part Two as soon as possible, even if I have to stay up all night.

It has been an honor serving you. Never forget how much you are loved. If I am to die, then I die with honor — a noble soldier of the Light. I thank you for all the love and care you have shown me over the years and am grateful that I have left such a vast legacy of helpful material for you.

I have to get to work now. Thank you and God bless you.

WEDNESDAY 12/14, 5:37 PM: NOTICE TO ALL HOLDERS OF THE WILCOCK FILE

DO NOT attempt to call. DO NOT attempt to email. Answer ANY anonymous phone call that comes in over the next week.

DO NOT release Category 1 under any circumstances except as directed below. DO NOT inspect the video, audio, photographs or document files.

You will be receiving a large update shortly. All of this is Category 1 material and belongs in the Category 1 folder.

Proceed with Category 1, as directed, if I do not speak further over the next four days. DO NOT, under any circumstances, release Category 2 unless at least three of the events listed in the Revealing folder have occurred.

Remember your code phrases. If you see any of them in my next article, proceed with Distribution Plan 1 in the Revealing folder, but DO NOT release Category 1.

No further public statements will be made. Please do not ask for clarification if you do not know what I am talking about. I did not expect to ever have to use this, but I am also not stupid.

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE

This is not a joke or a publicity stunt. The best way you can help is to send us your prayers and good thoughts, and SPREAD THIS INFORMATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Thank you and I know you are with me, always.

I am told the most critical period is the next 3-4 days, depending on how fast Part Two spreads. I was also told if I make it through that, it will be impossible for anyone to hurt me. Once we hit a critical mass of views, they must completely back off.

There is true horror at the highest levels that I have done this.

Please be assured that if the Wilcock File is released it will be much worse for you. We can end this peacefully and with a minimum of trouble.

I will be your best public advocate for a fair trial and / or immunity. Very few people are the real problem. Remember.

UPDATE 6:40 PM

I will be appearing on Kerry Cassidy’s radio show in the next half hour to speed up the process of telling the rest of the story.

Set as favorite Bookmark Email this Hits: 117086

1 comment:

  1. Hear is most of the information regarding david and his current situation... he needs/wants our support and uplifting... so let's all join together to give him that... the following post is also regarding his situation and what he is doing about it... i posted them separately so they are easier to digest and understand how this all unfolded....

    love and light
    spiritdancing

    ReplyDelete