This blog is best viewed in FireFox or Safari browsers, as Google/Blogger doesn't show the Followers and other items on the other browsers, so until they get that fixed these are your best options, sorry for any inconvenience
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR BLOG UPDATES AND COMMENTS...lets build a community of sharing and support ...
how I see that happening is to keep a conversation flow going on the article posts. I will start the conversation and I would love for you to leave your comments and/or what is resonating with you on a daily/weekly/hourly basis, we need each other and to stay in contact and this is a perfect way of doing that.

OPENING MESSAGE

MESSAGE OF THE NEW YEAR which could also be stated as a VISION OF THE NEW YEAR, wehave found that what we vision/see manifests and right now we all need to vision freedom, sovereignty and abundance for ourselves, our home, our community and our world.

AS I FIND MYSELF and other close friends evolving in our purpose and life we find ourselves changing and wanting to create the New Earth in this the year of 2013. What a group of us have done is create a Visionary Circle, with a willingness to teach and educate others on the paths we have been exploring and learning the past several years.

HENCE, THE REBIRTHING OF GLOBAL PEACE; we will be sharing the information that has brought us to this point and the new current information that is surfacing on a daily basis. It will all be updated here on a daily basis and we can all learn, love and evolve together in love and light.

This is the year, 2013, for Unity, Community and Love. We are all going to learn how to bring these three elements into our personal life, or family life, our community and the world, and we would really like for you to join us for this journey and to participate with us on building a community here on the internet from whatever part of the world you are in, you are all welcome!!!!

WELCOME ABOARD and enjoy the journey with us, we can travel this road together to find the love, peace and divine wonder of this thing we call LIFE.

The Work For Our Real Final Work is Here!

!!~~!! NESARA - What? Why? How? and More

Happy New Year 2013

Thursday, December 15, 2011

David Wilcock’s Blog – Additional Info



UPDATE 6:40 PM

I will be appearing on Kerry Cassidy’s radio show in the next half hour to speed up the process of telling the rest of the story.

7:21 pm: We are on commercial break with American Freedom Radio. I have already given a synopsis of the most important points.

8:40 pm: So many people are trying to listen to the show that it has completely maxed out the streaming servers. Please be patient.

An MP3 version will be posted within one hour after the show is completed — circa 10PM Pacific time. We will have it up here on this site and it will be on Project Camelot as well.

9:41 pm: I have been in conversation with various folks and I do not believe I will be harmed. The bulk of what I needed to reveal in Part Two was shared on live radio. I may give myself time to sleep and post this tomorrow rather than stay up all night, as this has been an emotional time for me.

Thank you for all the beautiful letters of support. At this point it would be very unwise for anyone to attempt to hurt me, for several different reasons — including those revealed on the radio program from “Anonymous.”

I will continue doing my best to give you the highest-quality inspirational material… for so long as I shall live.

UPDATE WEDNESDAY 9:48 PM: BIG, POSITIVE SYNCHRONICITY

Kerry just sent out the following message I got on Skype:

December 14, 2011

The SHOW STREAM WILL BE AVAILABLE IN 1 HOUR… we will post it here and on the Camelot Forum please send it around the world. David is now safe and protected.

Thank you to everyone listening for all the help and love. Please continue to send your love and stand in solidarity with David and all of us during this time. We place arms around the world in blessing and stand together – for together, united we are strong.

Breaking News! David Wilcock receives Death Threat
9:42 PM


Wild stuff… I believe “Management” has spoken once again. Thanks to your support in publicizing this and spreading the word, no harm will come to me. I do appreciate it!

THE LINK TO THE RADIO SHOW

Only seconds after I just posted this 22,222 synchronicity, I got the next update from Kerry under the same window. She sent me the link where you can now download this radio show, in which I was very emotional and cried a lot, but did manage to summarize everything that is going to be appearing in Part Two — all the main points.


This has been a very surreal and difficult day, but we moved quickly and I think it saved my ass. The YouTube sync I just had is very reassuring. I thank you for all your support.

Another commercial-free version of the radio show is being edited for YouTube distribution. Once that becomes available I will post a link to it here.

This link is to the same radio show, with commercials, but saved locally on our super-fast Divine Cosmos server in the event that American Freedom Radio’s service is hacked or compromised in any way.


As further protection, here is a link to a PDF file of this article that you can distribute far and wide in case you have trouble seeing this site or if it ever goes offline:


1 comment:

  1. Let us rise up and support David and Ben in all that they do for us... if you have a way to get this info out please do, if all you can do is hold them in your light and love, please do that..

    love and light
    spiritdancing

    ReplyDelete